There are so many things to consider when reopening schools this Fall, but what we do know is that schools must be more intentional than ever this school year when it comes to how they welcome back students. Where do schools even begin? Relationships.
This one-day training will provide a roadmap for schools on how to do just that even if the school doesn’t look like it normally does at the start of every other school year.
DATES & TIMING FOR VIRTUAL TRAININGS
Tuesday, August 4th
8:00am to 1:00pm PST
10:00am to 3:00pm CST
11:00am to 4:00pm EST
COST: $99 // USE CODE “RELATIONSHIPS” FOR $20 OFF ($79/PERSON) WHEN YOU REGISTER 5 DAYS BEFORE TRAINING
What Will be Covered?
- Practical Exercises for different relationship-building between staff, students, and families
- Slides with built-in relational tools to use with staff and students.
- Access to videos that guide you through the process.
- An epic day of training alongside educators globally.
- 8 weeks of meaningful practices to keep a consistent focus on connection, empathy and community
"CharacterStrong never disappoints. This is hands down the best professional development for schools. I am all in." - Nate, Principal, WA
Your Trainers: Houston and John are the co-founders of CharacterStrong and are working with over 2,000 schools internationally to more effectively teach the Whole Child, impact school culture, and cultivate Social Emotional & Character Skills.
Houston has spoken to over 600 live audiences with a focus on kindness and empathy
John has spent over 10 years as a classroom teacher and 5 years the district level as the administrator for the Whole Child.