“This is the best training I’ve attended in 25 years of education.” -HS Principal, West Virginia
Your Trainers: Houston is the co-founder of CharacterStrong and Chelsea is the Director of Professional Development.
CharacterStrong has trained over 5,000 educators and is working with over 2,000 schools internationally to more effectively teach the Whole Child, impact school culture, and cultivate Social Emotional & Character Skills.
Houston has spoken to over 600 live audiences with a focus on kindness and empathy
Chelsea has spent over 15 years in education as a Classroom Teacher, Instructional Coach, Dean of Students and School Administrator.
DATES & TIMING FOR VIRTUAL TRAININGS
8:00am to 1:30pm PDT
10:00am to 3:30pm CST
11:00am to 4:30pm EST
Why Show Up Digitally?
- Relationships MATTER: Perhaps more than ever, we must get creative in how we maintain and strengthen our school relationships. We will put a PRACTICAL focus on how to do this whether your school is going virtual or not.
- School Safety: Safe schools need an intentional focus on relationships, empathy, and social-emotional skills. This training will lay out a roadmap to be effective and intentional in each of these areas.
- School Culture & Climate: Learn the most high-leverage, culture-shaping strategies that we have seen implemented across the 2,000 campuses we serve.
- Whole Child Education: Social-emotional learning and character education are, more than ever, a part of the national conversation in education. This training will inspire and equip you to integrate this work well.
- Low-Burden, High Impact: Your most precious resource in schools is TIME. Walk away with practical, manageable tools that will improve your school/classroom leadership, equitable pedagogy, and academic engaged time.
- Purpose: The work of education is harder than it has ever been. This day will provide fuel in the tank to do your job with enthusiasm and joy.