“This is the best training I’ve attended in 25 years of education.” -HS Principal, West Virginia
Your Trainers: Houston and John are the co-founders of CharacterStrong and are working with over 2,000 schools internationally to more effectively teach the Whole Child, impact school culture, and cultivate Social Emotional & Character Skills.
Houston has spoken to over 600 live audiences with a focus on kindness and empathy
John has spent over 10 years as a classroom teacher and 5 years the district level as the administrator for the Whole Child.
DATES & TIMING FOR VIRTUAL TRAININGS
Tuesday, June 2nd
7:30am to 1:30pm PST
9:30am to 3:30pm CST
10:30am to 4:30pm EST
COST: $79 // USE CODE “KINDNESS” FOR $30 OFF ($49/PERSON) WHEN YOU REGISTER 5 DAYS BEFORE TRAINING
Why Show Up Digitally?
- Relationships MATTER: Perhaps more than ever, we must get creative in how we maintain and strengthen our school relationships. We will put a PRACTICAL focus on how to do this whether your school is going virtual or not.
- School Safety: Safe schools need an intentional focus on relationships, empathy, and social-emotional skills. This training will lay out a roadmap to be effective and intentional in each of these areas.
- School Culture & Climate: Learn the most high-leverage, culture-shaping strategies that we have seen implemented across the 2,000 campuses we serve.
- Whole Child Education: Social-emotional learning and character education are, more than ever, a part of the national conversation in education. This training will inspire and equip you to integrate this work well.
- Low-Burden, High Impact: Your most precious resource in schools is TIME. Walk away with practical, manageable tools that will improve your school/classroom leadership, equitable pedagogy, and academic engaged time.
- Purpose: The work of education is harder than it has ever been. This day will provide fuel in the tank to do your job with enthusiasm and joy.